SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

Resizing photos woes...

Hi,

I have never stored my photos online. I have them on my hard drive and when I want to post one I was in the habit of using tinypic.com to resize and post. Recently, it seems they changed their interface and I have been having a problem getting the correct size. It used to be there was no choice of size but now they have a window that allows you to choose the size. I have a Firefox browser and because of an add on 'NoScripts', the site appears confusing to me and I have missed the size choice drop down menu until I got into a problem today and went back and looked at it.

I have evidently been using 'default'. I have no idea what default is, but two photos I posted this morning were too large for the thread and caused everyone on it to have to scroll to the right to read text. *sigh*

So, I have gone back to try to have the photos removed, which they might be able to do. In the meantime, I just wanted to let people know about the drop down menu for size choice.

I am also wondering why on two laptops at home, the photos don't appear to be too large and I don't have to scroll to the right to read text. Why is my experience viewing the thread different from other people's? On one laptop I have a high resolution 1600x1200...so I was thinking maybe that was it, but the second laptop has an average resolution.

Can anyone explain that to me?

Thanks...

pm2

Comments (4)