SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lazyweeder

new: wish list swap iv

lazyweeder
17 years ago

Wish List Swap IV

Ive had fun the last three years hosting this swap and have been asked to do it again. So here it goes nothing has changed.

This is a swap with a twist. You have a chance to grant someone their wishes and get some extra goodies besides.

1)Post here and list your top 10 to 15 most wanted seeds and I will email you my address.

2) You must post by 10-21-06.

3) On 10-21-05 (I will send a reminder email) or shortly thereafter look at the posted wish lists and if you have something on the wish lists send it to me.

1. Also include some of your favorite seeds along with the others this will add extra goodies to the trade.

5) You will get back as many packets as you send with the exception of the "bonus"packet.

1. Include a "bonus" seed packet along with your trade. These bonus seed packets will be split between the three people who grant the most wishes.

Rules are as follows:

1) Seeds must be sent in bubble envelope. (you will be getting your own envelope back)

2) Put a note inside with your GW name, email, and name and address.

3) I would appreciate you sending postage equal to what the package cost you to send.

4) Try to send at least 10 seeds per packet.

5) Send your packages by 10-26-06 (if you are mailing it late please email me)

6) I hope to have all the packages by 11-1-06 and will return your seeds by 11-15-06.

7) If you have something on someone's wish list please don't let them know by posting or emailing keep it a surprise.

Thanks,

Lazyweeder

Comments (72)