SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

Follow-up on Boston Area Spring Plant Swap

littleonefb
17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Now, that I'm slowly getting back on my feet from the surgery, my gardens are slowly getting planted and beginning to look like flowering gardens for a change.

Would love to hear how everyones plants and seedlings are doing since the swap.

Kita, those poor little basil plants that you where so worried about took off like a rocket when I got them into a pot with some miracle grow soil. So far they have been cut back 3 times with lots of fresh and dried basil leaves. They need a new cutting this week. The coleus look great, just the right size, not growing too fast and getting to large either.

Sue, the Iris bloomed while still in the pot and where just beautiful and looked just like the pic you posted. They seem very happy in their new home. The pothos, much larger than you described is a happy little camper in it's hanging pot in my diningroom and will need a trim, so will root another piece and the peace lily is great.

I still have seedlings that could use a good home if anyone is still interested in any of them, just let me know and I can tell you what I have left.

So, all my plant swap friends, post and tell us how your new goodies from the swap are doing.

Fran

Comments (6)