SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mctavish6

Warning, Pictures of Garden doodads

mctavish6
14 years ago

I'm inside because of the smoke from the local fires. It's really bad and seems to be getting worse every day. In areas closer to them there is not as much smoke. It all seems to be blowing in this direction. Meanwhile....I thought I'd post some pictures.

These are from the early summer local garden tour. It's always fun to see what other people do with their gardens and get some ideas. I found when reviewing the pictures I had a lot of the "objects" that people had chosen. There are some that are beautiful in themselves or uniquely placed (like the three faces under the chair). The first one is from one of my friends' garden. The group of friends went to her house for lunch mid way through the day. She was not on the tour this year. Her garden is AMAZING. I could do a whole thread on that. The first picture is by her front door. I'm not sure exactly what it is? - a cream separator or grain scale?? It's planted every year with beautiful annuals.

Here are some of the Garden Art that I really liked.

This one was on the second floor balcony of a single lady. She told us that someone suggested that she needed a knight in shining armour - so - she got one.

These last three pictures are from a garden that was very inspiring. The couple that created it were so inventive. This is a unique looking structure with a fountain on one side and plants on another. I am already thinking of how I can copy it.

Comments (11)