SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tabassam

will be moving...again

tabassam
16 years ago

I need to vent. My dh has told my that he has learned that we will be moving next June to San Diego---I've always wanted to go there, but not right now. This is my 3rd garden that i've started and in each one, I'm not there to see its maturity and glory. I've worked feverishly the past year knowing that i probaly don't have much time. I've finally got to see dicentra and columbine blooming-- i've always dreamt having them. I have about 10 or so different clemantises and it takes about 2-3 years to be a real showstopper. 10 different hydrangeas that are still smallish in its 2nd yr. but next year when i'm gone...urghh. 8 different phloxes that i've salivated over in magazines but still waiting for that kind of performance..problaly happen next year when we're gone. and so many others. I'm feeling very sad and feeling silly for being sad. i'm already planning what must take with me and it's pretty much everything but i'm not sure that is realistic or practical. my friends don't understand so that is why i'm unloading here. i feel somewhat better...thanks, Tabby

Comments (15)

Sponsored