SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dillydee8930

apple chutney

dillydee8930
15 years ago

I posted this on (your greatest hits recipe for leesa) but dont think any body is going there anymore so i will try this.

OK I plan on making apple chutney this weekend i never made it and dont even know what to use it on but it sounds good, (karen b's chutney)

i was thinking maybe on baked pork chops? heck i dont know.

I did make mango salsa and it has alot of the same ingredients the apple chutney has, i am all out of it already, hubby liked it on burgers, brats, hotdogs, ect ect i had a small bite out of one jar,(and liked the taste) but i did only make 4 pints and i sent some out to my family back home

Any way i have a problem i cant find a red pepper around here (unless i want to go 45 miles round trip) or red hot peppers so i was wondering if i could use red roasted peppers (from a jar) (in place of the sw red peppers) and red hot pepper flakes for the red hot peppers and how much hot pepper would i use?

So many great recipes on here I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START!

Annie1992 your pear mincemeat sounds awsome!!

jude31 spinach con queso i am not to crazy about spinach but hubby is and i think i would be willing to try this thanks!

And all the breads and jams yum, think i better copy and paste so i can be sure to have all these recipes. :0

thank you all

dillydee

Comments (8)