SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jetstream_gw

HEELLOOOO Florida Gardeners...and other ramblings...:)...

jetstream
16 years ago

...after taking about a year long hiatus from gardening and posting, I'm back! I hope everyone is doing well and that your gardens are prospering!!!

...My yard or my organized chaos of a yard finally became a total nightmare and is in need of a serious cleaning. I've basically done nothing in the back except for water and a little fertlizer since last fall...:(...but I've got big plans for the future...

...I've just bought a new place just to the East of Cassadaga... Jet's Place ...I wont be doing any psychic readings, but if anyone needs a Psychotic Reading, well...maybe I can help...:>)...

...just drive to the end of the paved road and I'm the first driveway on the left. It's 7.5 acres of my own little paradise, with nary a Homeowners Association in sight. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now and since I got this little guy a couple of months ago, I decided to get on with it...

...he'll have plenty of grass to munch on to provide me with a generous helping of compostable goodies. He's a 2 1/2 year old Hanoverian and has never been ridden...:>(...

...there's a 40 x 60 foot dry pond that is in need of some serious redoing and I can't wait to get started. I've already started cleaning out the barn of 20 years worth of stored trash...:>(...but the serious work will soon start once this little beauty {{gwi:966298}} is delivered in a couple of days.

...I found this little gem

growing on the property next to an Oak tree, so If anyone can ID it, please let me know.

...please forgive me for my absence!!! I promise to do better in the future!!!...:>)...Later...Z

Comments (16)