SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

How about hosting a Tipping Party?

User
11 years ago

I was reading Theresa's thread about when should she tip her pots. And there are so many variables that are not for the faint of heart. So, for the beginners among us, and I admit to being in that category, what hit me as a good idea was........

A Tipping Party.

Yeah. Initial thought is that a person who keeps a container garden of hosta, might host the party where every guest brings an ingredient for the host's potting mix....or a pot/container.

The host in turn would give each guest the chore of TIPPING POTS for the hosta garden. Or the privilege, depending on which side of the subject you stand. ;)

I'm an idea person, not one who does all the detail stuff....so if it seems a good idea, then feel free to run your own direction.

I'd just like to make it the "rite of spring" for my friends and fellow gardeners, as well as for the hosta.

Betcha none of your friends every went to a party with a bag of bark fines in hand before this. You'd probably have to call on forum members to come. (I'd love to come, by the way.)

Comments (11)