SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anitaathome

East Orlando Swap Slumber Party and Garden Tours

anitaathome
16 years ago

Thought I would start a new thread to capture this. Kate/ Solstice is having a swap on Saturday October 20. Always jealous of my neice's fun slumber parties with her fellow 7 year olds I thought a slumber party in conjunction with the swap would be in order, as I live near Kate but in a rural area. I have had some responses - pleae let me know if you want to stay on Friday or Saturday or both. Saturday will be slumber party central. I have a big house and entertain a lot so you will be comfortable!

Also I have some good gardening buddies here and will inquire about some gardening tours that Saturday afternoon or on the following Sunday if there is interest. Some are Master Gardeners and some are in the trade and at least one has unusual plants he sells at low cost to "feed his addiction".

Please let me know if you are interested, esp re the garden tours so I can make arrangements. I will coordinate as the time approaches with specifics.

Four you locals or those travelling here but with other accomodations - let me know if you just want the tours. I would like to give our potential hosts a heads up on how many of us to expect.

Thanks and looking forward to a garden-indulgent weekend!

Anita

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida