SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

one thing i would like to avoid this spring on GW

all you warm zone.. non earth freezing zone peeps.. complaining/posting that the sellers up in the great white north .. wont send you your new hosta.. when you want them ...

listen to me .. and i will yell

MOTHER EARTH IS FROZEN SOLID TO ALMOST APRIL .. AND WE BARELY SEE A LEAF UNTIL MID MAY ...

just because you are ready .. willing.. able ... to get going in february .. doesnt mean anything to us [well.. there is a lot of envy] ..

if you order from a northern grower .. try to understand this .. and dont come here slandering the seller that they didnt service you .... at your whim ...

and also understand .. that we get late frost/freezes thru almost 6/1 ... and you might just get a plant with damaged leaves .. if they are field grown ...

it pains me deeply .. to see some of our best providers.. complained about .. when there is nothing they can do about it ... and once its out on the web .. that slander can live forever ... [its probably not slander, since its not spoken .. but we can avoid that legal dissertation]

just know WHERE they are coming from.. and plan according..

boy that sounds a lot worse than is meant .. but i have been editing it for 2 hours.. and cant make it better.. whats that all about ...

ken

ps: of course they could make it EXTREMELY CLEAR in their catalogs when they begin shipping .. but that would require the buyer to read the stuff in the catalog.. besides the plant name, pix, descriptions and phone number ...

Comments (18)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012