SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patmark_gw

Hi to all my GW friends

Patmark
12 years ago

Hi everyone, wow this month has turned out to be a busy one so far, I haven't had 5 mins to even post anything on here lol. I thought I'd give a shout out to all my friends here and let you know that I'm still alive and thinking about you. I hope everyone is well and is making it through these afternoon storms alright.

Kathy, if you are reading this I have lost all 6 of the original leaves from the Dwarf Bannana tree. But it still has a new leaf unfurling, and looks very green and healthy so I think it's going to be ok. I gave it a shot of some great water soluable food that has nitrogen, magnesium, and a bunch of other great minerals and nutrients in it. I do have one question for you though. With this new leaf that's unfurling will it unfurl on its own or do I need to help it??

As for the rest of my garden, everything is growing wonderfully, the plants are all loving the rain. My pepper plants are just loaded, the tomatos are fruiting as well. I cleaned my great lakes lettuce to make room for more growth and my wife made a wonderful salad with it. The peppers taste just great not the slightest bit bitter, so I must have gotten the soil right, LOL a pure accident I assure you. Anyhow I'm off for my monthly doctors appointment, so I will talk to you all soon.

Patmark

Comment (1)