SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
squigs_gw

Happy Thanksgiving to all my old GW friends!!!

squigs
12 years ago

I just came back onto this site after a verrrrry long hiatus, and I am so happy to see so many familiar names still here.

I wonder if anyone remembers me and my never-ending saga of indecision and angst over this kitchen!!

Bee - What is going on??? Last I checked in here you had just had that gorgeous backsplash installed. Update please???

Anyway, after finally deciding on my backsplash and waiting forever for it to come (literally on a slow boat from China) and after leaving it sit in boxes on my floor for months and months because, well, 50 square feet of tiny mosaic looks a lot different than a small sample, I finally said Let's do it, and now I have a backsplash!!! We will be putting the final finishing touches, and then I would like to post pictures (although it's not really an up-to-date kitchen anymore at this point) But it's new for us and we are, believe it or not, happy and relieved that it turned out as nice as it did.

Anyway, I am thankful for all the advice and support I've received here in the past, and wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments (5)