SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindeea_gw

Please allow me to vent-My legs and joints arghhhhh

cindeea
17 years ago

I am having a very hard time tonight. My knees want to buckle my hips and back are killing me and why??? because I have to have both of my hips replaced, they are so deteriorated and bones are constantly rubbing. I hate to cry here, but man this is a tough night for me even with the humidity so low. The freekeeking Blue Cross put a big ol' block on the first hip op back in Feb. saying that they would not cover hosp and surg costs until after Nov. (this is a year my year being on Dennis's plan) AND Den called them when he added me to the policy and asked about what would happen if I needed surgery. They said......NO PROB! I HATE THEM. They paid for 3 months of X-Rays, clinical studies as to the what surgery I would need, pre-op examinations and meds.

I am taking meds for pain, but tonight they ain't helping. I am also concerned about taking these meds on a daily basis. What are they doing to my overall system??

The KILLER?? Today a get a letter from BC asking me to help them help me with my condition by calling their 800 number to assist me with with dealing with it. DEAL WITH IT-COVER THE FREAKING surgery you butt heads!

OK I am done, I am sorry, if no one reads this it's OK, I got it out......Be well and happy-I wanna go play in the mud.........

Comments (14)