SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucyleben

Help/Ideas needed for small patio PLEASE!! :D

LucyLeben
12 years ago

Hey guys....my hubby and I are now starting our back patio project..Since we bought it I have always wanted to re-do the patio (mainly to be more visually appealing since you see it when you're in the living room and so the space could be better utilized by our 3 year old :) We just ripped out everything out of the yard...I initially wanted to use flagstone but not sure...any other ideas of some great pavers for small spaces such as ours? Should I do it all around? Just one side? The hugest problem is there is a drain at the back end of the patio that needs to allow water to drain...we were going to put wood planks over it with 2x4 and then stain it and add some potted plants...there is brick wall directly behind it with no ledge on top and I was thinking of using a few trellis vines..maybe a small bench on top of the covered drain? any ideas you guys could give me as far as color stones....design...etc would be greatly appreaciated!! I am going to attach some photos of our now ripped up back patio..... :D I am wondering how I can block those apartments in the far right corner...a potted tree? Don't wanna worry about roots...There is sun on the entire yard at all parts of the day..the only area that does not rcv sun are the places directly underneat the awnings...sooo basically everything along the wall of the slider :) HELP!! My son keeps asking to go in the back to play.... ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: Patio Pictures

Comments (6)