SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hartwood_gw

Hartwood Garden Social -- Two Weeks To Go!

15 years ago

This is your two-week warning -- you still have plenty of time to plan to come to the Garden Social here at my place on Oct 19. The roses are blooming their little heads off, and it looks like they will still be at it by the time of the Social.

There is lots of talk in other message threads here and on the Roses Forum about people being unfamiliar with old roses. Come to the Social, and visit up close with ones you may never have seen before -- the Chinas are particularly lovely this week, and I'm sure I have some you'll have to have for yourself after you see them. :)

I have had a good response so far, even from some of you from out of state! If you'd like to spend the afternoon in the country in the company of other rose nuts and 600 roses, send me an email from the link on My Page, and I'll give you directions and all the other details.

Hope to see you on the 19th,

Connie

P.S. For a preview of our place, my husband has recently put up a Photos page on my web site -- it's good to be married to a computer guy with a tractor. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Web site

Comments (5)