SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jz500

I Beg Your Pardon?

jz500
16 years ago

" I never promised you a rose garden". I swear that is what my hubby said to me when I said I wanted a rose garden. And now I am stuck with that song in my head. (kill me now)

OK, I need help if you please. I had a beautiful rose garden where we used to live and I miss it terribly. I would like to start a new rose garden, but I have problems with critters here. Namely deer and rabbits. In order for the roses to get full sun they need to be away from the house which is totally shaded. The only place to go is out into the side yard where the deer and the antalope play. I mean rabbits, great, another stupid song stuck in my head.....

Anyway, does anyone have ideas for, or pictures of, fencing that could be used to enclose a garden? I am not a big fan of chain link, I would really like it to look ornamental more than functional if you know what I mean?? I am thinking along the lines of iron rail or wood picket, I live in the country and want to go with that kind of theme. I hope I am making sense. This project seems so overwhelming and scary to me right now, maybe I should just scrap the idea? ARGH, what would you do??

Comments (28)