SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lushgardener

Seeking your feedback about PlantLinks

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I was a regular at this forum, but I used to value the experience, knowledge, and cameraderie here and would appreciate some feedback on a new project I'm working on.

I find myself looking up information about plants online a lot - when trading for seed, or researching plants for my website (robsplants.com). Sometimes that can be a frustrating quest, so I've recently tried to work up a directory of garden-oriented web pages organized by plant species. I've unimaginatively called it PlantLinks, and have thus far spent about two weeks gathering up links - mostly from my favorite sources of plant information. I don't know if it will ever be useful enough to supplement a quick Google search, but I'd like to give it a real try. So I'm wondering what you think - is this something that you'd find helpful if it were further developed? How can it be made better?

I'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback - either here or using the "suggestions" link from the PlantLinks page.

Thanks much!

Rob

Here is a link that might be useful: A bit more about the PlantLinks project

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living