SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emmiegray1

Finally remembered password!...oh, and bought roses 8-)

emmiegray1
14 years ago

I'm tempted to tell you all my password so you can remind me next time I forget it. But if I forget it, I won't be able to tell you. haha.

Anyway, yes. I'm alive. As proof, I offer my list of Vintage roses just arrived on my doorstep this afternoon.

Mme. Alfred Carriere - I have a mature one in the backyard, underappreciated until I came to, and realized I needed on on the front porch, to mesmerize on summer evenings.

Alister Stella Gray - no experience with this one. Also for the front of the house which is, so far, dark blue.

Secret Garden Musk Climber - just climbing on the bandwagon here....I am so easy.

Cymbeline - swayed by Gregg Lowery's description - again, I'm easy.

Cl. Hadley - I actually had a start of the bush form sent to me once, and I recall the bloom was fragrant. I lost it sadly, probably during a Santa Ana condition.

Laughter Lines - I know a few of you have this and like it...a friend of mine admired the photo in Botanica, so I bought it for him.

Autumn Damask - zone-pushing anyone? I grow Leda, so I am confident this will be real pretty in a few years.

Niles Cochet - actually, this order was supposed to be all gorgeous fragrant drooping tea roses for the front yard - so you know how that goes...now I need to place another order, and if you want to weigh in on your favorite teas, that will expedite the process. 8-)

hugs,

Andrea

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County