SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

Finally some good news to report !!!!Mon.

zeffyrose
16 years ago

I'm so happy to be able to say something positive for a change---

Seems like I'm always posting bad news----

However----I can finally say that my good days are more often than my bad days----

I haven't used the wheelchair or the walker for a few days now--( THANK GOODNESS)-----

I've been driving and even went to the store for a couple of items---using the cane of course. My DH had to go to the hospital for a brain scan and blood work due to dizzy spells--- but he is doing OK.

I do think there is finally a light at the end of this very long tunnel.

My DD is also coming along very well----

I want to thank all you lovely people for your kind words of encouragement they were all most welcome.

I do have some bad news to report ---I lost one of my oldest and dearest friends (Helen)----the funeral was last Sat.---very sad---she was a little younger than I and had a sad life---One of these days I will write about her life.

Celeste----I am so sad about all your problems---please keep us posted about your surgery--your daughter and your mom----Life can be very painful at times----

thanks again to all of you for being so supportive--

Maureen -----thanks again for the book--my son just borrowed it---He is giving a talk at one of the local garden clubs and I thought the book would be useful to him.

Thanks again--

fondly, Florence

Comments (7)