SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hornetwife_gw

Losing Confidence in Growing Plants

hornetwife
16 years ago

Hi all,

This is just a vent, really. Not really looking for a reply. BUT. Has anybody else questioned just what the HECK they are doing when it comes to growing plants? I have been growing plants for atleast 13 years. Many plants I have had for a long time. It seems all the sudden I am having so many plant problems and sicknesses and pests. I am feeling overwhelmed. I care for them the best way I know how but I am currently about to lose a banana tree and a palm I have had for 3 years. I have alot of nice plants that are suddenly looking like crap! And it seems like it is all happening at once out of the blue. Some days I wake up and want to give all of my plants away (GW's would get first dibs), but then I love them so much I keep plugging along trying to be a rocket scientist in "plantology". Am I alone or does anyone have days like this?

I feel like a pest on these boards because I am always having a problem here or a problem there, always having to ask for help. You all need alot of patience with people like me.

Sorry for the vent, just had to get that all out.

Back to GOOGLING "sick Palm"...and I don't even know what kind it is!

Lori

(I sound so pitiful, I'm really not looking for sympathy. My plants are just driving me NUTS)

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County