Happiest Birthday Wishes to eld6161!
3 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
Related Discussions
Happiest of Birthdays, Sarah!!
Comments (18)HEY GANG, I'm back!!! THANK-YOU!!! All of you!!!! Yes, I was on vacation! Just spent 4 wonderful days on the island on Mille Lacs with friends, what a relaxing way to spend my birthday :) Read, walked, played cards and cribbage, ate great food, listened to great music (Fleetwood Mac included!), drank some good wine (ok, lots), and hugged the dogs,(and tossed lots of sticks). Went from 90, hot and great swimming, to 63 on Sat so we could have a fire in the fireplace(45 at night). Doesn't get much better than that....... And I learned a new recipe....instead of S'mores.... Double Stuff Mint Oreos--twist a cookie apart, toast 1 marshmallow--place it between the 2 halves...squish... :) :) :) :) Thanks again for all the warm wishes! Sarah...See MoreMake a Wish Birthday Blocks - June 14 - Cindy (quiltpartner)
Comments (20)I've rec'd lots! of blocks this week! They are all so pretty, & just what I was thinking - thank you :) Rec'd so far from: Kristene, Kitty, Eileen, Jackie, Jayne, Melissa, Tara I'm happy to hear that you've all enjoyed making this particular block. Sometimes it's hard to choose one, but this one is fun, simple w/out being boring, & could be made in so many different fabrics for a completely different look. Imagine it in batiks! Or how about all black & white? So geometric - & I might be tempted to throw in ONE red block - just for quirkiness' sake! lol Hmm...getting psyched here. ~Cindy...See MoreShoutOut to ELD6161
Comments (18)oh, you'll love it! very different than where there's lots of green grass and tons of trees. I'm sure you've looked at pics of the area tho. I grew up in the Midwest. one trip out here and i was hooked! just love it. I sold the house, packed up stuff, kids and dogs and moved west! I'd love seeing pics of it as it is today. If I ever win the lottery, I'll hire someone to drive me up there and spend a day or 2. you're sure welcome - and you should have good weather. will still be nice here - and even cooler up there. nice for hiking and driving around looking at places. Check online ahead of time and see what the coming week's weather is. don't forget your camera!...See MoreLet's wish Maire Cate (belatedly)
Comments (37)Chisue - I love your motto! GO and DO and LIVE as you always have. I would have gone to Austin if the timing were better. But next April is on my calendar. Mtn -it's still a quirky old ship and it seems whenever we have a reservation for 8 or more we end up at the Captain's table which is beneath that fish and skylight. The food is fine, not spectacular but with 3 little ones under the age of 6 it works well. The place is very casual and if they become restless we can take a little tour and look out the windows and watch ships passing by on the river....See More- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
Related Stories

SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Family of 4 Unwinds in 540 Square Feet
An extraordinarily scaled-down home and garden for a couple and their 2 kids fosters sustainability and togetherness
Full Story
HOLIDAYSCollecting Christmas Ornaments That Speak to the Heart
Crafted by hand, bought on vacation or even dug out of the discount bin, ornaments can make for a special holiday tradition
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A Sherbet-Colored Kitchen and a Spa-Like Bath
Portland, Oregon, homeowners update their 1950s ranch to create their dream ‘glass house’
Full Story
SMALL HOMESMy Houzz: Color and Pattern Make a Manhattan Apartment Sing
Wild colors, fearless patterns and a bit of burlesque show that downsizing doesn't have to mean cutting style short
Full Story
LIFEStop the Toy Takeover by Changing the Way You Think
Make over your approach and get gift givers onboard with your decluttering efforts by providing meaningful toy alternatives
Full Story
PETSSo You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
HOUZZ TV FAVORITESHouzz TV: Life, Love and Purpose Down on the Farm
A Missouri native proves that you can go home again — and discover something entirely unexpected
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEWhat Really Makes Us Happy at Home? Find Out From a New Houzz Survey
Great design has a powerful impact on our happiness in our homes. So do good cooking smells, family conversations and, yes, big-screen TVs
Full Story
MOST POPULAR10 Things Clean Freaks Know to Be True
Are you completely committed to domestic cleanliness? Then you may recognize some of these spotless truths
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: When Do Your Holiday Decorations Go Up?
Is it ever too soon to start spreading the holiday cheer?
Full Story





eld6161