Houzz Logo Print
petalique

“Is your cat getting too cool?”

1 hour ago
last modified: 34 minutes ago

Okay, okay, okAAAAY!

I watch too much TV. I hate ads and zip past them when I can.

But I admire well made ads. Call me a loser, but I’ll admit to backing up and watching this genius ad several times. I wanted to show DH, but for some reason this ad doesn’t get much air time.

Do you know yet the ad I’m speaking of?

Here is my search phrase: Cat treat advertisement white cat in car, ignores owner

Damn, ya gotta love how smart and fast things are. Catch how cool this cat is. Note the side eye, right eye flicker.


love the slanted voice of the cat’s new buddy — “Do you know this person?” Window rolls up. Love that actor. Best ad.

(Wondering what sort of main course I can use those cat treats with….)

Comments (3)