SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_430507696

Need large 10x14 rugs and can’t make decisions

Melissa Wilbanks
12 days ago
last modified: 12 days ago

I have been renovating a home that we dont live in yet. We were able to buy it and gut it, removing three walls and going down to the studs in all bathrooms, kitchen and laundry.

I love the house but now it is time to make design decisions. pic of kitchen attached. The kitchen opens to the family room (with fireplace), and to the ”cocktail/conversation room”…and that opens to the diningroom, that was a butlers wine pantry that connects it to the family room.

I need a 10x14 in both the family room and the dining room and then an 8x10 in the cocktail room and i would like all three to be cohesive and flow well together.

my wine bar/butlers cabinets and my laundry cabinets are a very deep blue (think navy with a bit of gray/black undertones) and then my kitchen is white with thw same blue barstools at the island.

i would like some tugs with light blue and a touch of dark blue, cream/ivory and beige and maybe light browns. Does anyone have any ruga you love?

the last oucture will be of an inspiration room

This picture is before we installed appliances and we were bringing outdoor furniture into cocktail room to see scale of chairs. it shows looking from kitchen into family room and cocktail room.

inspiration

Comments (14)