SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Updated pet thread

rob333 (zone 7b)
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

A certain somebody on this forum told me to give my cat their best. But they meant my child's pet. Idiot cat is living in another state, in Kitty Nirvana. Murphy is so completely happy with kiddo and the roommates. I just don't think I could think of a better thing for this cat. They're happy, I'm happy, my cat's happy...

This is my cat, Chyla. She is very young and still likes to play like a kitten. She's so happy she shows me her belly constantly and wants me to play with her with toys. Or a rubber band. Or a piece of my jacket. Chyla says hey to you Nicole. Oops, it's out. She says thank you for making Murphy feel better, so that he could get away from her. And I say come post your own pictures, of your kitty.

Everyone else, please post your pictures of all of your pets! If it's an African gray parrot come on! Or an iguana, or some fish, or a snake, or whatever I have not thought of. It's been awhile since I've seen all the faces, and I would love to see some updated pictures. Nothing would make me happier than to see some Corgi butt.

Bring it❣️

Comments (50)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County