SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_2900223

kitchen window design advice desperately needed

User
3 months ago

I really need help deciding on a window. As you can see from the attached photos I am doing a complete kitchen remodel. I have a round top window above my sink and I’m going to be putting a window above my induction stove top which will go where the current subzero refrigerator is. I don’t know whether to make it a window with a transom to match the breakfast area that has three windows with transoms or whether to go with another round top or whether to take out the round top and put in all rectangular transom windows. Also if I keep the one round top over the sink (Which I’m leaning towards), that is closer to the ceiling than the top of the flat breakfast area transom windows so if I go with a transom window above the new cooktop I don’t know whether to make it the same distance from the ceiling as the existing transom windows or to go higher to match the round top. I know this sounds confusing but hopefully the pictures will help and I guarantee you can’t be more confused than me. Thanks to anyone who responds!

Comments (6)