SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Do you play the Ukulele? Christmas gift

Oakley
5 months ago

Haven't bought any gifts since last month because I had no ideas. I was listening to music and a song came on with the beautiful sounds of a Ukulele. I've always dreamed of playing a Ukulele at church camp when I was 13 singing a duet with a girl who played one. Last week an old HS friend posted a video while she played a U. and sang. Her voice was average & her playing was supurb. She was having fun! I was impressed and was mad at myself for never learning how to play even though I thought about it for years now.

DGD's 13, and I was stuck on a gift until I heard the music today. Light bulb moment! I messaged DS who plays guitar along with his dad, and DGS is a great sax player now at 15. The Oakley Band! He said it's a great idea and DGD has mentioned before how she may be interested in playing a guitar. She can learn that also.

I'll have DS pick one out at a guitar store so he can test it etc., buy it, and I'll pay him back of course.

Do you play and are they as easy as it seems? I can't believe how low the prices are.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH