SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

OT -- So what are you giving for gifts for Christmas this year?

Or Hannukah? :-) This time of year, most of us are very busy getting ready for the holidays and not much gardening going on, so how is your shopping and preparing going? Have you found any great bargains? Are you making any gifts from your garden this year?

I am shopping online in a big way this year to stay out of the stores as much as possible. Luckily there is a lot of free shipping out there this year. I discovered a new to me site called Doitbest dot com. It is like a super hardware store and they will ship to a store that is close to you and save you the shipping costs. Being a very practical person, I enjoy hardware stores. [g] I found myself picking up a few things for myself too that I have kept meaning to buy and never get around to it.

Our twentysomethings surprised me with the practical nature of their wish list this year. A paper shredder was tops on one list. lol I was surprised when I looked up reviews on them to find the recommended varieties were close to a hundred dollars! Staples had one reduced to $40 this week and so far that has been one of the more exciting bargains I've bought. [g]

So what is everyone else up to?

Comments (4)