SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
satine100

Time for an update on my surgery

satine100
9 months ago

I cant believe it has only been nine days since my surgery. It seems much longer than that. As many of you know there are some good and not so good days. Today was rough as they added some new positions to my pt routine. I have had someone with me all the time except for last night. My oldest daughter's husband is having a painful and frightening prostate problem so she left here (I encouraged her to go) and went to the beach where they still are. He was at the beach when his problems started. So, reinforcements were called and daughter # 2 stepped in. She had to leave last night to go to work. tomorrow daughter #3 is coming for the day and my local grand daughter will come also.

I have been using a walker and making good use of all the meals in the fridge and freezer. I have one more week of home pt then I have to go out. The pain meds are doing their job for the most part. Just want to say that someone (you know who you are) made my day today when my granddaughter brought me my mail. I can't tell you how much it means to know you are in someone's thoughts. You are very kind. Hope everyone is well.

Comments (12)