SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_michalak30

Anyone installed D & M Flooring- Silver Oak, Butterscotch color?

I am considering D & M Flooring Silver Oak line in the color Butterscotch. I can't find any pictures of how it looks installed. The floor visualizer doesn't show how it would really look. If anyone has had this installed, I would love to see your pictures. I can't afford to make a costly mistake. A year ago, I started this flooring renovation and made such a huge mistake. I went off of a sample of Shaw, Reflections white oak in natural. When installation began, I could see how horrible it looked. I stopped the installers from continuing with it. Literally, every board was a different color, many pieces were gray and many were a salmon red/pink color in addition to the "natural" color. The house looked like I was trying to turn it in to a log cabin in a city. It took a lot of money, blood, sweat and tears to get what was put down pulled up. My second and third choices are Bella Cera, Villa Belize in the color Gela. However, I have seen this floor installed in a home and there is a ton of variation. It's pretty but not sure about all the variation. A third choice is Hallmark, Alta Vista in Malibu color. This may not be an option due to price as I am wanting and needing flooring to run in living room, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway. It has received tons of good reviews with happy people. I need just enough contrast to work with maple brown colored cabinetry, without having to resort to painting cabinets white. If anyone knows of a flooring line and color suggestion or has any input about any of the options I have mentioned, it would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)