SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
livingmydreamtoday

chairs that look good with a Chesterfield sofa

livingmydreamtoday
last year
last modified: last year

Hi,

My husband and I are trying to figure out if we want a chesterfield sofa with a matching love seat, or 2 chairs to go with the sofa.

I appreciate your opinions!

Thank you

Thanks for the suggestion to add photos. I don't have room dimensions available, but I can tell you, in the photo the two sofas are made by Hancock and Moore, September sofa, 89" wide, and 22 years old :) I added one photo of the charade sofa from H&M which is 104” wide. We can fit that in the living room, but not two, but I can fit a love seat.

Also, in the photo you can see two walnut cabinets we just had delivered a few days ago. We are waiting on the cabinet hardware that's why you see green tape on the doors. The cabinets are 60” wide, 38" height and 18" deep. The dining room table we are waiting for, which is made out of the same walnut the cabinets are made of. The table seats eight, without extensions. My husband and I are retired, and it's just us living in our home. We love to entertain family and friends. We have enjoyed having two 89” sofas, because there’s always room for a group to sit. I like the look of a sofa and chairs but I’m not sure there would be enough seating. I do appreciate all of your opinions. Thank you!

Comments (8)