SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terri_clark92

Livingroom Updates with Chesterfield style sofa

Terri Clark
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have a bit of eclectic style. Actually my problem is that I like everything but have limitations. Like a husband that is usually dirty somehow, a dog that drools and sheds, and loved pieces I dont want to change. So I am mixing the styles up a bit. A little traditional and a little modern. Originally I was going to get a blue leather chesterfield but I just couldnt make the delivery, price, color and size all align. I was adamant that I wanted a Chesterfield style sofa, so I ended up getting the tan/cognac color. It goes well with the art, tables, lamp and rug I already have. What I need now are two comfy chairs that are not over sized that will be used daily. I told hubs I would try my hardest to get him a recliner, but it wasnt a guarantee. So now I have two questions. On chairs, is it ok to go with solid colors even though the sofa is solid or is it best to get a pattern? I show two options here. I am also looking at solid blue chairs. Any other suggestions?

Then, depending on which chairs I get, curtain color? Blue chairs, blue curtains? The walls will be white soon, but are grey now. White curtains? Grey? The white multimedia cabinet will go in front of the curtains.

Take a look.

Comments (2)