SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meg_elizabeth1

Help me choose a backsplash!!!

Meg Dews
last year

Hello all! After many many many months of kitchen remodeling I am delighted to have my countertops installed! I absolutely love my new silestone eternal statuario quartz, and it looks beautiful with my rustic modern farmhouse look. I am now trying to decide on a backsplash tile.

I feel very torn-I'm absolutely in love with the white amagansett subway tile, or tile bar's montauk gin tile. I just find it so unique and organic, and think it would be an interesting texture in my kitchen to go with all the other natural elements. I had previously been considering white boutique ceramic subway tile, which also has a unique shape but a little more neutral. My husband prefers this tile and thinks that the amagansett/montauk gin tile looks like something our kid would bring home from a paint your own pottery studio...sigh.

I feel very torn, is there anyone who has done the amagansett subway tile and had a fear of the sheen being too much? I really just love that tile but don't want to regret it. Perhaps just doing something more neutral is the way to go? Pictures below of my kitchen, and then some of the inspiration photos I've looked at.

Tile Options:

Amagansett Tile

Montauk Gin

Boutique Ceramic Subway Tile

My Kitchen:

Tile Inspiration:

Vs. Plain white ceramic subway

Comments (4)