SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_314998674

One hole kitchen faucet in 3 hole 4" center set laundry sink?

I am building a townhouse and have included a slop/utility sink in the laundry room which I plan to use primarily to bathe my little 10 lb dog.

• I ordered a Kohler Bellera Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet since I wanted a pull down sprayer with a single handle temperature control and the ability to switch from shower to stream spray.
  • The developer says it won't work since it's a kitchen faucet and the holes are the wrong size. They have currently installed a standard 2 handled bathroom faucet which I hate.

Question: Is there any reason they wouldn't be able install the Bellara faucet along with the deckplate (aka escutcheon) that comes with it to cover the other two holes?

There is a Delta Broadmoor 2 handled bathroom faucet that I found which has a pull down sprayer but I don't like the look or the functionality nearly as well as the Bellara.

I'll include photos of the laundry room (the cabinet handles are supposed to be oil rubbed bronze and will be switched), the current sink/faucet and the Bellara and the Broadmoor for ease of reference.

Comments (7)