SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_535125640

LVP recommendations? Christina Collection, Coretec, Provenza

Kaity Knapp
last year
last modified: last year

I am having the hardest time deciding! We want a midtone wide plank neutral that looks timeless. Don’t mind some warmth but things pull pink/red in our lighting. Replacing the entire first floor. Open floor plan, white kitchen, East-West exposure with most windows on the Western side so interior isn’t extremely bright. Walls are still builder paint but look a lot like Ben Moore Classic Gray, which is really a very pale warm greige.

Here’s my thought process on these. I’m drawn to the coloring of Royal Crest but IRL the oak marks look quite artificial to me? Austin Creek is lovely but deeper and worry it may look busy. Not a big fan of the dark bevel on the Ravenswood, and it’s maybe a touch light. Grande Goldin is a little warmer/pinker and might have to raise baseboards (also $$$). But it, and the Christina, look most like real wood to me. Anything with chatter marks reads too beachy for us. The first photo is with our LED kitchen lighting, the rest are natural daylight. Please HELP!! Any others I need to see? 😂🙈

Clockwise from the top:

Coretec Ravenswood Oak

Provenza Concorde Oak Royal Crest

Coretec Grande Goldin Oak

Christina Collection Austin Creek

Provenza Concorde Oak Royal Crest

Christina Collection Austin Creek

Coretec Pro Plus HD Ravenswood Oak

Coretec Premium Grande Goldin Oak

Our entry, living room, and kitchen (don’t mind the mess!!)

Comments (5)