SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
kyla_fisher45

Has anyone installed Provenza LVP Finally Mine?

Kyla F
3 years ago

We really like the sample we've seen but can't find any photos of it online. If you have installed would you be willing to share pics and let us know what you thought of the install process? Thanks!

Comments (269)

• Tiffany Paniagua
    2 months ago

@mikemeisner

• Tiffany Paniagua
    2 months ago

See LOL

• Related Discussions

Anyone know about Provenza LVP?

Q

Comments (0)
    We are thinking about installing Provenza's Uptown Chic LVP - Just Lucky color but are unable to find any online reviews. Since this is a company we are unfamiliar with, we would like your thoughts/suggestions. Has anyone installed Provenza LVP? Any issues? How is it holding up?
    ...See More

Provenza luxury vinyl jet set or finally mine?

Q

Comments (84)
    I really appreciate all the pictures! I am currently trying to decide between these 2 options also! My biggest concern with jet set is-can it look too dark? I will be installing these floors in my basement with very dark grey cabinets and white trim. The samples of jet set are perfect, but pictures here seem a little darker. Any advice from those of you with jet set? My worry with finally mine, sometimes appears too light. How about those of you with finally mine? Any suggestions? It is a basement remodel with a kitchen addition. Going with dark greys, brick backsplash and cement counters. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
    ...See More

Has anyone used Provenza LVP in the color The Natural?

Q

Comments (11)
    paramount natural is a wide 9 inch plank. They have a paramount 7 inch wide plank in select natural (yes it's called 'select natural' that looks like the wide plank to me. The picture online is awful and not even a close representation. Why they even set up those virtual rooms with the planks, I have no idea. They basically never look right or good. A lady on instagram has just installed the 7 inch planks in select natural. It's @caleyscozyhome on instagram. Hope this helps. I am probably going to buy it myself in the next month.
    ...See More

has anyone had issues with splinters and scrapes from provenza LVP?

Q

Comments (8)
    You've ordered LVP = vinyl. Splinters should not ben an issue. Splinters traditionally come from wood. Scrapes are odd things to happen. It implies you dragged a refrigerator across the floor. the only thing that survives that (aesthetically...all floors will 'survive' you just won't be happy with the look) is porcelain tile. Can you be more specific with your concerns?
    ...See More
  • jennifer miller
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

I also ordered some, and I'm in central CA. I was told it was taken off the ship last week and it's officially on its way here. Mine is set to arrive in Bakersfield on Tuesday, 8/3.

• Nick Sudbury
    2 months ago

@Kimberly Sylvestre which flooring place in Burlington did you contact? im having troublr finding a supplier around here. Thanks!

• Nick Sudbury
    2 months ago

Also does anyone have insight on these lines thst run horizontally? l noticed them more prominently on my Finally Mine sample, only slightly on my After Party Sample, and I don’t notice any on my Cool Classic sample (maybe because there arent any on that one or perhaps because they aren’t noticeable on a lighter color.

I’ve seen some other threads where people may be referring to these as ”ridges” or ”saw marks” or ”cut marks”.

Curious to know what causes these, are they just defects on some sample boards/some planks. If anyone has Finally Mine can you notice them when installed, when looking at them from certain angles or in certain lighting?

Love everything else about Finally Mine but these lines are worrying me. Thanks in advance for any insight!

• parasol1
    2 months ago

It’s not a defect, those lines are imitating the saw marks you’d find on an older/rustic/reclaimed real wood floor.

• Nick Sudbury
    2 months ago

Aha! That is helpful, thanks so much @parasol1

• Nick Sudbury
    2 months ago

@AMANDA HALCOMB and @Kimberly Sylvestre

I found something very similar here in Ontario, Canada. Richmond Firm Fit LVP in Sequin. It is a little bit warmer than Finally mine on the one plank of the sample. It is $2 per sq ft cheaper than Finally Mine at the store I was browsing. In some light they look absolutely identical. I may go with Finally Mine though just because of the slight warm red/orange tint but may be worth buying and laying out a box.

Sequin is SPC stone plastic composite and I believe Finally Mine is WPC wood plastic composite for what it is worth.

• Tiffany Paniagua
    2 months ago

We are installing finally mine, and I’m not sure I love it. I had a few pieces for samples and looked at tons of photos Amd I liked it. I wanted white oak to begin with but my husband didn’t want light floors. I hope it doesn’t look this dark once it’s finished. 😢

• Kimberly Sylvestre
    2 months ago

We just finished installing finally mine and it's stunning. The perfect colour in my opinion.

• Tiffany Paniagua
    2 months ago

It looks great! Hoping once I get my house put back together and rugs down it looks ok. 😢

• Ashlie Brady
    2 months ago

We just had ours installed last week and I LOVE it. It doesn't pull dark in my house (at least for me it doesn't (Too dark/light is a subjective metric). I was worried it would be too dark when I looked at some pictures on here and a couple people said their batch of flooring had more darker planks than light. Thankfully, my floors are of majority lighter planks with just a few darker ones strategically placed throughout. How they are installed can play a role too. I made sure to tell me installers NOT to ever put multiple dark planks near or next to eachother. Here are some pictures of mine. (They are still dusty in some of these)

• Mike Meisner
    2 months ago

So qualityflooring4less only delivered 2/3 of our order, and then cancelled/refunded the remainder. Horrible experience dealing with them, despite the lowest price. So looks like we're waiting until September 20th to get more on the next shipment. Anyone been able to find any in stock anywhere in the meantime?

• Tiffany Paniagua
    2 months ago

Oh no!!! That is terrible. I’m sorry. We got all of ours from them. They prob don’t know how much is coming in till it gets here. Who were you dealing with there, Tim? It still won’t let me tag you Mike.

• Mike Meisner
    2 months ago

I worked with Tim - he was a nice guy, helpful for the most part. Their reviews are AWFUL if you look around though. So many horror stories. I didnt' even ask for a refund, they just processed it out of the blue. and now with the price increase I need to pay more from someone else. They even told me they had unfulfilled orders that they could send a few weeks ago, and explained how they found some with Provenza to send, but that never materialized. In any case, I just got the stairnose pieces I needed elsewhere, so we'll be able to install about 75% of the flooring asap.

• kristen warren
    2 months ago

@Ashlie Brady Thank you for your post--I have been waiting to see if you were going to be happy with the floors. I had exactly the same feelings you did before pulling the trigger. I am so scared. I even went back to thinking I wanted warmer, but when I got a few samples, they were too warm. I am so glad it worked it out! Thanks for sharing! Looks great! Are your pictures true to what you see in your house or lighter?

• Ashlie Brady
    2 months ago

@kristen warren I had the same issue with the warmer samples. I kept telling myself I wanted warmer, but everytime the samples looked too orange or yellow in my house. Just much too warm. In a perfect world, I would have preferred if Finally Mine was just a teeny, tiny, Itty-bitty bit warmer lol. But even still, I love them and know without a doubt I made the right choice. I did the best I could at taking pictures and posting only the ones that came the closest to how the floors actually look. The pics above represent the shade very well (as far as how light/dark the floors are) and they actually come very close to showing the true color as well. Pictures do tend to make the knots in the planks look darker and more pronounced though. In real life they are subtle.

• kay w
    last month

Anyone with Finally Mine on stairs with white riser? Would love to see pics and to see what your railing looks like. Trying to get inspiration!!

• Ashlie Brady
    last month

@kay w I have Finally Mine on my stairs with white risers. Just had my staircase remodeled so I haven't stained the handrail yet, but I do have a stain combo that will match beautifully. Here is some pictures on install day.

• lisakayyo
    last month

@Ashlie Brady can you tell me what your stain combination is?

• Bonnie Diluccia
    last month

Yes, I would love to know a custom stain match...

• kay w
    last month

@Tiffany Paniagua Are you happy with the floors now?

• Mike Meisner
    last month
    last modified: last month

Love the white riser combo there - looks great. I have four pieces of finally mine flush stairnose that I don't need - anyone in Bay area need some? We also have around 5 boxes of unused finally mine planks if someone is interested - can give a good deal.

• Courtney Schmitt
    last month

@Ashlie Brady Hi Ashlie! im in the Houston area too and I was wondering where did you get samples and where did you ultimately decide to buy?

i have alot if sqft to buy for, so looking for the best price i can find. was SO happy to stumble on this color and this thread bc ive been looking for the perfect medium brown shade to replace our 3 different wood floors (hardwood,engineered, and a laminate) all reddish tones - in our house + builder kitchen tile & a different builder bathroom tile 🙄. my house looks like a dated flooring showroom now that i think about it!!

thanks for any direction you can provide!

• Ashlie Brady
    last month

@lisakayyo Sorry for the late reply! It's been hectic here. The stain combo is Country White (Dura Seal Stain) Antique Brown (Dura Seal Stain) and Aged Barrel (Minwax, Varathane or Dura Seal) . I don't have exact measurements because my floor guy didn't mix the Stain together, he layered it. He started with the white first to neutralize any red tones in the wood, I know that. Not sure which order the other two went on in, so practice on a scrap peice like I plan to do.

I plan on trying to mix my own mixture actually (minus the white maybe. The white I'll put down first on its own) to see if I can recreate it that way, instead of having to layer the Stain many times. It's faster. If I can't recreate the look by mixing then I'll just layer it. My floor guy was just winging it with those colors and nailed it on the first try. So, I know these three colors are absolutely capable of producing a match. Just have to play around with them.

I'm almost done painting the ballusters and then I'll be staining the handrail, so I'll post pictures and let you guys know exactly what method/order/mixture (if mixed) I use!

• Ashlie Brady
    last month

@Bonnie Diluccia I listed the stain info above!

• Ashlie Brady
    last month

@courtney_schmitt73 HI! I 100% reccomend Timberline Flooring. They had the best price, best shipping speed and the absolute best of people. Ask for Earnie and tell him Ashlie sent you! I dealt with SO many flooring companies before making it to Earnie and he was without a doubt the best. It was a great experience from start to finish.

I have Provenza - Finally Mine LVP and LOVE it. I looked at, no joke, 50 + samples and nothing checked all my boxes like Provenza.

Provenza has had a price increase (several this year actually. Ugh!) so keep that in mind when you hear the prices. Earnie was the cheapest by far on prices. And I did the leg work in comparing. Wasn't even close. If you dont want Provenza then Timberline Flooring carries SO many other top brands. Their showroom is huge and full. Provenza was the most realistic lvp I had seen though and had beautiful color choices.

I'd give Earnie a call and explain to him what you're wanting and he can reccomended some things too. Based on what you're describing, it sounds like you would like Provenza -Finally Mine. Go to the Provenza website and look at their Moda Living Collection. You will fall in love.

• C Y
    last month

Beware. I bought Finally Mine through Quality Flooring 4 Less (dealt with Tim). Ordered in April, they told me it was 6 weeks out. When I hadn't heard from them in June, I called and Tim said they only had 80/105 boxes I ordered, but said he managed to pull boxes from other orders that didn't need them right away and sent 100/105 boxes. Sounds like they have just been robbing Peter to pay Paul.

One month later, 22/100 of the boxes arrived damaged, most completely unusable (the entire side of one pallet had been sheared off). Tim told me I needed to open every single damaged box, count and photograph every single damaged piece, in order for QF4L to honor their warranty and process a damage claim. Filed a claim with the shipping company myself and I got a check for only a *portion* of what I paid for each damaged box - about 60%.

12 weeks later, QF4L still never sent the additional 5 boxes I paid for and never offered to replace the damaged boxes. I emailed them and they said they will refund the 5 boxes. That was 2 weeks ago, still no refund. Between the damaged boxes and the 5 boxes I never received, I am going to be short on flooring! QF4L may have had the best price, but they don't stand behind their customers.

Meanwhile...anybody in Utah have extra Finally Mine they might like to sell??

• Bonnie Diluccia
    last month

@Ashlie Brady...thanks, I look forward to seeing the finished staircase.

• Meghan Marie
    last month

Does anyone have a box of finally mine they could sell me? I’m torn between FM and first crush and would like to see more in my home to decide.

• jennifer miller
    last month

@Meghan Marie, where are you located?

• Tiffany Paniagua
    last month

CY
    I’m so sorry to hear you had a horrible experience with QF. I used them and had no issues! But I was on top of them. I called every week. I got 70 cartons july 25. None were damaged. We picked up at a flooring warehouse in so cal just about an hour or less from our home. I ordered in may before the price increase as well. So I got it at 3.39 a SF. I am overall happy with my experience. But sad others are having issues. Call them eveyday till they make it right! Or dispute it with your bank/card company.

• Tiffany Paniagua
    last month

Meghan, those were my two picks as well. I went with FM. I’m so happy with it now. If you scroll up quite a bit and see my comments I posted pictures and I was not sure I loved it but now that is complete with the baseboards I am extremely happy. For some reason I still can’t tag people sorry about that..

• Mike Meisner
    last month

Same experience with Qualityflooring4less as CY...dealt with Tim also. I called them no less than 40 times, and it was such a huge hassle. They refunded the missing part of my order without asking, forcing me to buy from another vendor. Luckily dealing with flooringliquidators was MUCH smoother and more pleasant, even with a higher price per sf.

• Meghan Marie
    last month

I can’t tag people either. So weird. I will check Tiffany! And Jennifer Miller we are located in Houston

• jennifer miller
    last month

Hi @Meghan Marie, unfortunately, I’m located in CA. I have several boxes left over from our install..

• Meghan Marie
    last month

@jennifermiller I’m actually in Cali but moving to Texas next week. What part of Cali?

• kay w
    last month

@Meghan Marie I am in Southern CA and have a sample box I would be willing to give to you.

• Meghan Marie
    last month

@kay w that would be amazing! Where in So Cal. I’m in Costa Mesa

• kay w
    last month

I am not to far. I am in Orange off Chapman and Jamboree.

• Bruce Bernard
    13 days ago

@C Y Regarding shipping damage - That is unfortunately the process required when dealing with freight carriers. If your salesman was the 3rd Party and set up the shipment for you, the best route would have been to send pictures of all the damage for them to work on your behalf, especially when they contracted the freight company and have standing accounts that the freight companies don't want to lose.

It's frustrating, but that's the freight experience.

• Franc
    13 days ago

I have 10 boxes of Finally Mine left after the installation. Please contact me if anyone is interested. I'm in Ventura County Southern CA. Thanks

• C Y
    13 days ago

@Bruce Bernard I did send the salesman pictures of the damage. They (QF4L) did nothing. I never heard a word back from them. I finally had to contact the shipping company myself and file the claim. That is one of my complaints. Meanwhile, I contacted the flooring company AGAIN this week about the 5 boxes they were supposed to refund me. I still haven't been refunded.

• DK F
    9 days ago

@Tiffany Paniagua Do you like it yet? Do you have pics installed? I have ordered mine and it's in the warehouse, but won't be installed for a while yet.

• Maria min
    8 days ago

does anyone have a box of Finally Mine they could sell me? i would really like to see a few planks rather than relying on the sample. I live in NY

• Tiffany Paniagua
    8 days ago

@dk f yes, I love it now. At first it looked very dark! But I’m so happy with it and we get tons of compliments on the floor.

• DK F
    6 days ago

oh good! It does look nice. The rustic saw marks don't come off too strong in pics. I hope in real life they are subtle enough, and help hide any dust, crumbs, scratches. :) Glad you like yours!

• Nick Sudbury
    6 days ago

All these photos are lovely! How does it feel on the feet for everyone? I understand we all perceive senses differently and a lot will depend on subfloor quality/prep, but curious the feedback on this aspect?

• kay w
    6 days ago

@Tiffany Paniagua What color are your walls--so pretty!. Also love the area rug!

• dnolan845
    6 days ago

@Deanna Barnett Do you have any extra boxes of Finally Mine left to sell?