SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katie_dale56

Bedroom Layout/ Furniture Arrangement Help Needed

Katie Dale
last year

My bedroom resides in the basement of my parents home. It is a master suite, so I have a private bathroom. However, the overall arrangement of this room is kind of odd and despite living in this room for 10+ years I have never really been able to find a layout that works well. I have attached a photo that has the measurements of the room by itself, all of the current furniture and it’s measurements, an image with the current general layout, as well as a couple of reference pictures for what some of the furniture looks like. I do have two 1x3 cubic organizers that are not shown, that I would like to incorporate but these are optional at the moment. I have tried many arrangements but I am hoping there may be people on here with ideas I haven’t tried so please any advice is welcome.

Just some other side notes.

• I suffer from ADHD, so I do prefer my room to be in “chunks” so everything related to clothes in one area, everything related to school/ crafts in one area etc but this is not super important.
  • I am not a huge fan of having my bed in the center because I feel like it takes up too much floor space but I am open to anything and everything

Comments (5)