SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dani_rusek

How would YOU arrange furniture in this bedroom?

Dani Rusek
2 years ago

So I just painted and got new coretec floors in my bedroom. Now I can start the fun part.. NEW FURNITURE! I currently have a full size bed in the corner but I’m looking to upgrade to a queen or even king, and I don’t think it would look good in the corner. The problem is.. the layout of the room is SO hard to work with! As you can see there are windows on each wall (blue rectangles.) The one wall without windows has the entry door, closet and a television on the wall between them. There is also a VERY long (72 inch) radiator right under the windows on the 20 foot side of the room. How would you guys place a king/queen size bed, night stands, dresser, possibly a seating area, etc in this room? I’d be willing to move the tv if needed, however I’m not even sure where else it could be moved that i would be able to see it while being in bed. It’s a beautiful, spacious room.. I’m just having such a hard time working around it. The windows are all centered btw, I just found this website and quickly made a layout to give you all somewhat of an idea.. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Comments (6)