SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shindagrl

Need help with bedroom arrangement and closet storage

Cindy
5 years ago

Hello! We have recently moved into our new home, and I'm really challenged by the master bedroom layout. Ideally we would put one bureau on the wall with the sliding glass doors and one where the two are shown, but it's a little tight due to the depth of the chest, and I want to keep the bed centered-ish between the windows (there is no other place to put the bed, and downsizing to a queen us not an option). The other side of the bed is all closet space.

I'm not crazy about the side-to-side bureau placement but can live with it until we get new furniture in a year or so (a long dresser and a chest- at which point I will have to suck it up and put the chest next to the bed where the shoe cabinet is now). My problem is that I don't know what type of decor to hang above them without it looking off-balance and weird. The best I've come up with is centering the large canvas between the two as pictured, but you all have such great ideas that I wanted to see what you come up with. Thanks in advance!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor