SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucillle

"Sweating the small stuff" Petty complaint of the day

lucillle
last year

I realize that the world is awash in serious issues and in the grand scheme of things this is a petty complaint. I absolutely agree that this is small stuff but I am going to vent anyway, and I invite you to also voice your small complaints here.

My neighbor across the way (I live in an apartment complex, a small one) is currently the only apartment resident besides me who has a dog. I'm not sure if her daughter lives there but sometimes there are 2 dogs. As far as I can tell she never picks up after her dog.

Several months ago I was out there when the daughter was out with one of the dogs and after it relieved itself I handed her one of the dog poop baggies in an ingenious little storage device clipped to my dog leash and told her that Petsmart sold them inexpensively.

I have quietly kept the area right in front of my apt. picked up (and of course scrupulously pick up after my chihuahua).

Yesterday afternoon I walked outside with Duchess and there was a large pile right in front of my apt on the grass. I was aggravated, I mean, who just ignores when their dog goes RIGHT in front of another person's apartment?

So I bagged it up in one of my dog poop bags, knotted it closed, and left it in front of her door.

She works nights, this morning I noticed the bag was gone. I am hoping that she is not upset but rather takes my action as a hint to be a little more caring and responsible.

Thank you for listening to my vent, and I invite you to leave one of your own if you wish.

Comments (62)