SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_733173324

HELP design my 7 x 7 or 8 feet Laundry room!

Panda Bear
last year

So there will be a window in the room which will either be on the top of the rectangle or on the right of the rectangle, basically the other side of where we decide to put the front load washer and dryer.

I was hoping to get some advice as to configurations for our washer and dryer with cabinets and countertop over . So when we do talk to our builder we have a good idea how to tell him we want the washer and dryer.

Our location options for the washer and dryer which are front loads will either be on the top or the right side. We would like to have a countertop over the washer and dryer ending with one of those tall cabinets if possible? Over the washer and dryer would would like 2 cabinets separated with a clothes hanging pole in between.

My other question is whether there is enough room to do like a L shape setup of counter and cabinets or would that be too much for the size laundry room we have also taking into account wanting to leave a ironing board out which are normally approx. 4.5 x 1.5 feet in dimension.

Or should we just have the cabinets and counters on the side we have the washer and dryer?

Hoping someone here can design a layout for me! I’ve attached a pic of the room in a red rectangle along with inspiration pics of what I was thinking for it to look like!

Thanks!

Comment (1)