SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisamariesatx

paint color advice needed:) (SW Shiitake or Accessible Beige)

Lisa M.
last year
last modified: last year

I’m getting ready to paint my main level (ceilings & walls and am looking for a warm neutral. I’m driving everyone in the family nuts! I hope y’all can help.

I need something that will work with the current trim/moldings which is SW Creamy. Cabinets are BM White Dove The island/pantry door is SW urbane bronze. Currently ceilings/walls are SW Nomadic desert (HATE the dark ceilings).

The house has a ton of windows/trim so there is a lot of light. The trim looks white to me and I’d like to keep it that way so I don’t want a color that will make the creamy trim look yellow or dingy. Also, the floors have to stay...I don't love them so I don't want a color to make the floors stand out.

I'm leaning towards SW Shiitake or accessible beige for the walls and white duck for the ceilings....but open to any suggestions. Just want something to update the space...greige, taupe or beige works.

Lots of trim/moldings all painted SW Creamy. Would like a lighter ceiling. SW White Duck?

L-R- (all SW) shiitake, jogging path (greenish gray), accessible beige, sandbar & amazing gray (too dark?)

cabinet behind is BM White dove

Comments (6)