SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamielynnschroeder

EMERGENCY HELP! I WANT TO CRY!! SW ACCESSIBLE BEIGE IS TOOOO GRAY!

Jamie Schroeder
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We are re-doing our kitchen and just spent last 24 hours painting due to cabinets being delivered tomorrow morning...I consider myself pretty thorough (with research, suggestions, more research) when I go to pick out paint color. However, THIS time I THINK I made a HUGE mistake! I do warm colors only, and recently have done many warm neutrals and love them. So, when I came across Accessible Beige being loved by so many as the BEST light, soft, and warm neutral I convinced myself I surely would love it. TOO GRAY, and now I am scared I will regret it as long as I have it in my kitchen. However, the ONLY plus side here is that I have only lived with it for about 6 hours now - could it possibly get better? HELP!! FYI...kitchen cabinets, crown molding, baseboards and trim are SW Alabaster, along with maple butcher block countertops. Did I mention I LOVE warm colors?

One more VERY important thing, our previous color was SW Kilm Beige and I absolutely LOVED it!! But I thought it was an opportunity for a change (it was on walls for 7 years!). Actually considering repainting AB with Kilm Beige again, although I have only 24 hours to do it! :(

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas, suggestions, and experience with Accessible Beige and or Kilm Beige.

Comments (53)