SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Which Mirror Do You Prefer?

Kswl
last year
last modified: last year

Another question: I found a lovely painted demilune chest at a resale shop, a nice shape and the finish is excellent. It has curved doors on the sides with shelves within, a center door with shelves, and the drawer glides smoothly. It was on sale for $325! DD liked it and I am having it delivered along with all the other stuff to the storage place I rented in their new town. Now we need a mirror, and IMO it demands a round mirror. (DD does not understand and wants to use an unattractive gray wood mirror she already owns that I plan to hide in the family entrance hall from the garage. It is a large area with a 7 or 8 foot drop zone and she needs a mirror there to have a quick look at herself as she goes out to the car.)

Mirror size between 30” and 33”. I found two; one at Ballard’s, a rubbed look blue and gold and one from overstock of driftwood looking wood. I was actually looking for wicker or rattan, something lighter and with texture as interest. In the context of this ever growing collection of items, which do you think works best? And any thoughts or places to look for wicker or rattan?

(DD doesn’t love the Ballard one but likes it better because she says why can’t they match? Why does nothing match?? I have to remember that she is a scientist and has never bought a bed without the matching chest of drawers. So, I need an attractive third option!)

choices are at lower left and upper right

Comments (41)