SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Has anyone ever bought/worn Orthofeet shoes?

Kathsgrdn
last year
last modified: last year

Yesterday I went to get fingerprinted for TSA pre check and decided to go shoe shopping afterwards. I'm going to the UK in the Fall and wanted some comfortable shoes to wear. I picked some Sketchers at Rack Room after trying on a dozen or so shoes. Trying to find something made like a tennis shoe but not look like one exactly. I finally picked a slip on but the heel slips a little. Took them home after buying them to try a thicker sock, but it didn't help.

So, I'll be taking them back tomorrow. They have a BOGO deal most of the time so I was going to also get a new pair of tennis shoes too, but the one brand that fits my feet, Saucony, had very few and none in my size.

I went searching when I got home, after I found the Sketchers I bought weren't going to work. Found Orthofeet website and started reading reviews and looking. I found a pair of tennis shoes and ordered them. Just wondering if anyone has ever worn them, and how they like them? Are they well made? This shoe is a slip on but has laces that you can adjust to make them fit better. They do have a 60 day return policy so that's good. I was hoping for something less tennis shoe-like but was worried about heel slippage again, on the slip on ones I found on their site. I can always take some short booties in case I need something a little nicer looking. I was hoping to just bring one pair of shoes. Wish they had a store that I could go try them on at.

Comments (8)