SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leonard_johnson14

design dilemma. SW natural choice paint coordinating colors?

leonard johnson
last year
last modified: last year

Hi everyone,

I bought an old 1973 condo with gold countertops with some grey and black in it(2nd photo is best representative of true color). below are original photos.

I am thinking of painting my walls SW 7011 natural choice(not shown on this picture) as it appears warm in my north facing kitchen( I painted it in the living room and rest of the home and it is beautiful). the rest of the home is floor to celing windows and west facing except the end of the living room which is northwest facing at the far end).

Natural choice looks warm/brown throughout the home but in the kitchen(only northern exposure), looks a little more on the grey side but still beautiful. My dilemma is my spouse won't let me change the goldy granite countertops for 5 years when we retire.

I am looking at sw greek villa, alabaster and pure white as options to paint the north facing kitchen ceiling and adjacent breakfast nook.

Can anyone give suggestions on which of these three you would recommend; or does anyone have other suggestions?

With NW exposure, the rest of the home is shady with blue grey cast until the sun comes around in San diego around 2pm. And the kitchen is the same until around 4pm.

Many thanks,

Rob

Comments (11)