SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Need Baby Gift Ideas

Funkyart
2 years ago

3 people from my former project team are having babies in the next 2 months-- if there's one thing they all do as well as software development, it's making babies! LOL. The two women already had babies during our 4 yr project-- and are now on their 2nd babies. My right-hand guy and technical lead is having his first.

I thought I had time but one of the women had her baby boy last night-- a number of weeks ahead of schedule! I need to get moving on their gifts.

For the two women, I will send a modest gift-- their first gifts were pretty expensive. Whatever I send will include a jellycat stuffed animal-- their first babies LOVED them so the new babies should have their own. For my former tech lead, I am looking for something more substantial-- or a modest gift with a check or gift card.

They are all pretty financially secure .. and if it helps, they are all from Southern India (Telagu).. not sure that influences the gifts but maybe? I did give them each an picture book (in english) called The Butter Thief. In hindsight, i think it's more a northern indian story but it was beautiful.

Appreciate any suggestions!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm