SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2catsandtheirmom

Anyone have luck buying turkish overdyed rugs on Etsy?

Does anyone shop on Etsy for turkish rugs? Green dining room rugs are the hardest to find. I thought it would be fun to get a large non-busy green rug for my dining off of my foyer where you see this wall paper. Some of the overdyed rugs appear solid with a shadow of a print coming through. I think because the wallpaper is busy, I need to keep the rug simple.

I am even open to blue area rug. Williams Sonoma has a $4K navy but I would love to try and stay $2.5k and under but if I really really love it - then I might be sold. : )

My dining room is painted in the same paint you see in foyer. BM Dove White. a 9x12, 9x13 or 11x14 will work. That is a drop cloth in my foyer - measured out 5x7 - it is tough coordinating 2 rugs so close together.

I did have a jute in the dining room but it looked so blah. I thought color would be fun. This wallpaper makes it diffiicult. I probably should have just painted my foyer white as well.

Also, anyone have luck lately finding comfortable chairs online. I hate buying something I cannot sit on. I have a beautiful dark mahogany table in the dining room.

Below pics are foyers. Still have not figured out what I will do there but just want you to see wallpaper. I realize the mirror is probably not the best fit but it is what I have from old foyer.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022