SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lssqueeze

Kindle e-Reader Advice

Suzieque
2 years ago

DH has a Paperwhite that I got him several years ago. He loves it but has recently said that he'd like to have a Paperwhite with WiFi and cellular connectivity. Well, I am not finding that those exist, at least not new ones.

My bit of research has shown me Kindle Oasis and Kindle Voyage. I've read the pros and cons, but, frankly, I don't like his Paperwhite (I have a Fire). I can't stand the way the pages briefly blink when turning them (he doesn't notice it). So, I'm not sure that I can be a proper judge of what to buy him.

Yes, of course I could ask him. But I'd like it to be something under the tree that he opens without knowing what it is first.

Do any of you have any of the above? He did specify "Paperwhite with WiFi and cellular connectivity" but I think that that's because he has a Paperwhite and perhaps doesn't know about the Oasis or Voyage and thinks that what he wants does exist.

Any thoughts? Advice? Can anyone correct me and tell me that I can, in fact, get exactly what he wants, brand new?

Comments (8)