SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmckuin

Can you help me style a daybed?

lmckuin
2 years ago

Hi houzzers!

I am rearranging some rooms in our house. This room will be used by our college-ages daughter when she is home (summers, holidays) and used as an office/ guest room otherwise.

I would like the daybed to be “zoom-friendly” for when it’s used as an office - which to me means that the bed will look more like a sofa than a bed.

Because the daybed/ trundle is upholstered in a gray fabric (that could be difficult to match), I think that means I should use a gray/ white textured or patterned coverlet (but am totally open to suggestions). If that direction is good, I found this Ugg Koolaburra coverlet. I would like color in the pillows.

https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-5003738/koolaburra-by-ugg-kali-quilt-set-with-shams.jsp?skuid=70289215&CID=seo_offers&utm_campaign=SAG&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google&utm_product=70289215

The teal chair and daybed stay. The current bedding and silver wall wire thingy are going away. The purple/ white pillow and blanket on the chair can stay or go. I pulled out some art that can go in that room, too.

Would love any help with bedding and with pillows (size, shape, number and specific suggestions). Thank you so much!

Comments (9)