SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ambersemail16

Exterior paint help please

Bellgirl
2 years ago

All the greenhouse to go! This house has shakes siding all around with exposed brick at the base of the front wall. It looks so disjointed with all the different colors and textures. I am looking for a clean fresh updated vibe. I was thinking of white/alabaster for the entire building including the brick and trim. My concern is that white on these shakes may look ratty as compared to smooth clapboards but the budget will not allow re-siding of the building. My other option is Kendall charcoal because perhaps that color will be more forgiving on shakes siding. KC will be on all the siding including the brick with white/alabaster trim to blend in with the vinyl windows. Could leave the brick exposed but I cannot visualize how that will look. If any of you that are digitally savvy can change the color in the picture I would so appreciate it! The big rhododendrons will be removed and the front door will be replaced and I don’t particularly like the front “porch quote… But right now my big issue is the color of the house. Thanks!!!

Comments (7)